For Sale, Opportunity US$250,000 Forward - Apartments
“Colina al Mar Residences” is a private tourism project with restricted access, 24 hour security, low density with only 48 units divided into 12 blocks, strategically located in natural surroundings that combine in perfect harmony sea and hill, taking stage the stunning views of the Bay of Cosón. It features a clubhouse with a pool for children, one for adults with jacuzzi and integrated bar, ecological tours with a gap that leads to the beach, ideal for kayaking, restaurant area, a large multipurpose room, spacious gardens and a spectacular view Cosón bay.
Apartments in Las Terrenas Samaná, carefully finished with natural quality materials and the finest contemporary accessories; Colina Al Mar Residences offers different models of units to suit to your needs. From single floor, 2-bedroom 2-bath residence to a multi-leveled, 3 or 4 bedroom residence you will find the layout to fit your lifestyle.
2 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
A/C Area: 1,455 sq. ft.
Terrace Area: 1,063 sq. ft.
Total Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
A/C Area: 1,682 sq. ft.
Terrace Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
Total Area: 3,594 sq. ft.
3 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms
A/C Area: 2,460 sq. ft.
Terrace Area: 1,900 sq. ft.
Total Area: 4,360 sq. ft.
This is the best time to invest in the most important tourist destination in the Caribbean.
Owning this paradise has never been easier.
Funding and privileges:
The best investments are the ones that you enjoy using as they increase in value. Colina Al Mar was built in the midst of the Dominican Republic’s reinvention of Las Terrenas as the country’s premiere tourist’s destination. Thanks to new roads, airports and maritime accessibility, the secret of these unspoiled beaches are quickly becoming known. The country is guaranteed to see steady growth for the next 30 years due to an increase in accessibility and notoriety. Right now is the perfect time to invest!
- Financing of 90% in Dominican Republic Pesos at local banks for 25 years
- Financing of 70% in Dollars of the United States of America at local banks for 25 years
- Financing is available for qualified buyers for primary or secondary homes
Colina Al Mar residences will be operated and managed to international standards, enabling the owner to fully enjoy every moment upon their arrival. All owners have the option of putting their property in the Colina Al Mar Rental Program, monetizing the property at a time when it won’t be in use.
There is no need to pay property taxes for 15 years and no transfer title fees upon your purchase.
Ease of Title:
Colina Al Mar is in possession of all individual titles for the property and all title work will be done through Stewart Title, a U.S. based company with offices in Santo Domingo, or through qualified attorneys in Las Terrenas. The choice is yours.
- PRIVATE BEACH CLUB: Included in the purchase of a Colina Al Mar mountain residence, is also partial ownership of our Private Beach Club, located one mile from your mountain residence. This share of the club gives you and your guests exclusive use of our luxury pools, amenities and facilities.
- SOCIAL CLUB FOR PRIVATE EVENTS: Elegant pine pavilions provide the setting for Colina Al Mar’s Social Club. Our club allows for private events hosted in the natural surrounding beauty, all while providing the comfort of modern conveniences.
- KID’S POOL: Our Kid’s Pool offers shallow waters for children to splash and play, all within sight of your lounge chair. You will feel at ease knowing that your little ones are having as much fun as you are in this kid friendly retreat.
- ADULT POOL: It’s always a beautiful day for the pool when relaxing at our uncrowded sanctuary. Our private oasis is nuzzled atop the canopies of the vibrant Dominican forest. The atmosphere at the adult pool is tranquil and whether it’s your favorite cocktail or a chilled towel, anything you need is just a request away.
- MARLIN BISTRO: For a casual chic dining option, we encourage all guests to sample the poolside offerings being served up by our locally renowned Chef Pablo at the Marlin Bistro. Our international menu with a French-Caribbean flair appeals to the most discerning palate, and is based on fresh local ingredients, which change each day.
- LAKE: The natural underground fed lake at Colina Al Mar is like something out of a dream. The lake itself is a tranquil sanctuary amid the lush green mountain terrain, containing a mangrove-laden outlet that allows you to travel less than two miles to the sea. This is the ultimate attraction for the explorer in your group.
- KITCHENS: Our modern luxury kitchens are fully equipped with Whirlpool® stainless steel appliances, a gas range and stove, and solid Brazilian Oak cabinetry with soft touch drawers that integrate beauty and utility. This striking space offers granite work surfaces, stylish lighting, and ample storage all incorporated in a frameless design.
- BATHROOMS: Sophistication is at an all-time high in the bathrooms of this seaside escape. With beautiful wood craftsmanship, multicolored mosaic accents and the finest Spanish and Italian fixtures, these bathrooms possess the perfect balance of natural materials and European design.
- FLOORING: Our villas are filled with the finest Turkish marble tiles that are reminiscent of the majestic Dominican beaches awaiting you below. The tile will fill your residence with exceptional durability and timeless style that creates a pattern of simplistic beauty.
- TERRACE: The expansive wrap-around Italian porcelain terrace is designed to highlight the breathtaking views of the ocean that awaits you. This airy outdoor space is the perfect place to watch the Dominican sun rise over a lush tropical paradise as you sip your morning coffee.
- LIVING SPACE: All residences are outfitted with solid Brazilian Oak doors and sprawling windows that offer the sound protection your sanctuary needs, while never compromising on design. All exterior sliding glass doors are made of aluminum and impact resistant Spanish glass, making them highly functional as well as beautiful.
- JACUZZI TUB: Sooth your mind and body by relaxing in your own private jetted Jacuzzi tub, framed in the finest Brazilian teak. Whether spending a day in the sun, or a night sipping drinks under the stars, this spa tub will allow you to truly get away. Submerge yourself in calming waters as you listen to the sounds of waves crashing along the shoreline.
- LAUNDRY FACILITIES: Each residence is furnished with a full sized high efficiency washer and dryer set made by Whirlpool. The laundry facility has ample space for organization and storage, and is tucked away for privacy.
- TV AND INTERNET: All residences have high speed cable and satellite accessibility. Rest assured knowing that your favorite shows and the latest news are just a click away.
- THE STORY OF OUR BEACH : The Samaná Peninsula is regarded as the prettiest part of the island of Hispaniola, and perhaps the best-kept secret in all of the Caribbean. In this once sleepy fishing cape lays Playa Cosón, one of Luxury Living International Magazine’s top ten most beautiful beaches of the world. Playa Cosón is a breath taking paradise that has been perfectly preserved nestled between the steeply rising mountains and the still waters of the bay. Due to the way the natural shape of the land jetties out to form a protective barrier, allowing our beach to retain its beauty. Your footprints will disappear in the sand as you walk along our unspoiled golden sand dotted with slightly leaning palms, all while the gentle spray of sea foam dances beneath your feet. Our pristine beach is elevated by the brilliant color of the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The crystal clear water makes our beach the perfect destination for swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, paddle boarding, surfing, and kayaking. However from the months of January through March, our peninsula becomes the premiere location to watch thousands of humpback whales frolic just off the coast as they migrate to warmer waters. The awe inspiring memories that are waiting to be made along our shore attract nature lovers, adventurers and especially couples looking to escape to a romantic tropical getaway.